Skin Care Routine



SKIN CARE ROUTINE


It is always interesting to talk about skin care products. We all  have different skin types. Knowing your skin type is as important as having it. There are 4 basic skin types: Dry, Oily, Combination of these two and Normal. Mine is a combination of dry and oily . However, my skin type change from season to season. I've got a little bit of both. Typically, theres mix of oily and dry areas on different parts of my face. So I need to try and try a lot of products until I find the right products that suits my skin type. And I want to share the following products below that might help your skin problems.





1. Kiehl´s Facial Fuel Energizing Face wash - use twice a day 
(Finnes i butikken eller nettbutikk i Norge)

  
2. Etude House Wonder Pore- use twice a day right after washing my face.
(Kjøpte wonder pore på Filippinene hos Etude House)


3. Kiehl´s Facial Fuel Moisturiser - use twice a day right after toning my skin.
(Finnes i butikken eller nettbutikk i Norge) 



4. Kiehl´s Midnight Recovery Eye - use twice a day
(Finnes i butikken eller nettbutikk i Norge)



5. Lypsyl Original- keeps my lip smooth and hydrated
(Kan kjøpes over alt)



Using these 3 products when needed. 


Chanel Gommage Microperle Eclat Facial Scrub- using once a week to remove dead skin.


Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA- treatment for my acne and scars. I dont recommend this during winter because it will turn your skin very dry.  
(kan kjøpes på Sephora eller nettet, finnes ikke i butikken i Norge)


Clinique Anti-blemish Solutions- treatment for my acne during winter season. 


Let me know if you have a product that you can recommend as well. 
Have a nice day!!!

Blogglistenhits

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PARIS VLOG | DAY 1-2 | LOUVRE MUSEUM | Arc de Triomphe | Jazper Angelo