Who is iamjazper?

My name is Jazper Angelo Pobadora Pabonita, 27 years of age. I was born August 17, 1990 in Cebu City, Philippines. I have one brother.  I graduated Bachelor of Science in Nursing. I migrated to Oslo, Norway January 2012. I can speak Cebuano (mother tongue), Tagalog, English and Norwegian (bokmål).






Growing up in Cebu, Philippines for 21 years was never a thought that I will be leaving and live in a different country, culture, people and language. I create this blogg for me to be able to share my kind of life as immigrant living and working in OSLO, Norway. 


To be honest I'm not good at writing but I will do my very best and accept the challenge. English is my 3rd Language but I decided to use it as my main language here. I might use Cebuano ,Tagalog and Norwegian (bokmål) here if needed.  

Have a nice day/ Ha en fin dag/ Maayung adlaw!!! 😘😘😘 



Blogglisten hits

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PARIS VLOG | DAY 1-2 | LOUVRE MUSEUM | Arc de Triomphe | Jazper Angelo